Dr. Ahmed Seifeldin
Dr. Ahmed Seifeldin is a Healthcare leader with about 20 years of experience in Healthcare Management and Operations, Healthcare Information and Revenue Cycle Management. Continuous work experience in Insurance and Revenue Cycle Management during Healthcare Management and Operations had given Dr. Ahmed has a deep understanding about how the healthcare organizations create the profit, through focusing on the quality of the healthcare services, increase the sources of the business, reduce the controllable revenue loss, cost management and optimize the resources without affecting the quality standard of the healthcare and the patient satisfaction using customized innovation solutions.
The titles during working journey
• C-Suite Healthcare Operations Management & Revenue Cycle Management innovation Consultant TackyHealth
• Chief Operating Officer (COO) & Director Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) at Al Salama Group.
• ·Director Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) at VPS Healthcare Group(Abu Dhabi and Dubai )
• Member of Chartered Insurance Institute London Cert CII
• Health Information Management and Claims Manager Dimensions Healthcare.
• Active member and CCA certified from AMIMA (American Health Information Management Association.
• Head of CERT (Coding Edit Review Team) for CEED (Coding Edit Engine of Dubai Health Authority).
• Member of DMCC (Dubai Health Authority Medical Coding Committee)
• Member of EDSC (Electronic Claims Data Standard Committee)